Mallorca loves MICE 2020 in numbers
– 60 attendees (capacity limited by the organisers; the first three editions registered 170, 220 and 240 people respectively)
– 15 exhibitors (limited seating capacity by the organisers) at the MICE Fair (31 in 2018, 64 in 2019)
– A total of 40 institutional and corporate partners and 6 media partners contributed to the event
– 18 elevator pitches or videos from partner companies
– 20 national speakers
– 20 Hosted Buyers from leading agencies in Spain
– 3 round tables and 2 training sessions
– 1 intervention in favour of the Hadas Kids Foundation allowed the sponsorship of 10 letters to Father Christmas, in order to get the gift dreamed by children at social risk and leave a positive legacy in Mallorca.
As in past editions, it was a hybrid event: training day + MICE fair + networking + fam trip of invited event agencies, who were able to interact with local suppliers.
In the post-event survey, participants rated Mallorca loves MICE with a 4.5 out of 5 and 90% of respondents recommended attending the event in 2021.
© 2022 Todos los derechos reservados para Pidelaluna - Mallorca Loves Mice